Welcome to Coca-Cola Amatil Online
This site has been designed to host online training for Coca-Cola Amatil contractors
FIRST TIME USERS
Supply Chain Drivers:
1. Ask your site liaison contact to request an account and give them required information.
2. They will advise your Username and Password within one (1) working day.
3. Use your Username and Password to login. Click on the My Account tab to see the courses you have been enrolled in.
Should you have any queries please email: email@example.com
Other First Time Users:
1. Please create an account by registering:
- When creating your Username, please use the format: firstname.lastname. For example: John Smith would be: john.smith
- If this username is already taken, please add a number or your company to the end of your username. For example: John Smith from EgContractors would be: john.smith.egcontractors
- Please take note of your Username and Password so you can use it next time you log in.
- Register by clicking here: REGISTER
- Once registered you will automatically be logged in.
Should you have any queries registering please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure you have filled in all fields (including mobile number and site liason contact). If any fields are missing, the system will prompt you to complete.
2. Click on the My Account tab to see the courses you have been enrolled in.
All users will be automatically enrolled in the Contractor Site Induction, please note it may take 10 minutes for this enrollement to show in your My Account tab.
If a Course you need to complete that is not in your My Account tab:
- Click on the Course Catalogue tab
- View all courses available. Select the Course catalogue, and then select the course.
- Enrol in a course (by selecting the enroll symbol which is a red apple)
- Click on the My Account tab to commence the course. Select Go, and the course will load in a new window.
Once you have successflly passed a module, select the My Account tab. A new icon will now be visible in the bottom left of the screen called My Certificates. Click on this to see and print your certificates.
Cannot access training before visiting a CCA Site?
Many of our sites have a dedicated computer at security. If you have not been able to access this training, please ensure you arrive early to complete the online module.
For assistance or further questions, contact your site liaison or email email@example.com
Having difficulties loading the module?
If the module takes more than a few minutes to load, close down the module and try relaunching it. It should only take a minute or two to load, but may occasionally be slow depending on internet speed.
Ensuring score records correctly
Be sure to follow the instructions when exiting a module. Wait a few moments for the score to record. Click on My Account to check that your records have been recorded correctly.
If there is an error when exiting the module, try relaunching the module, and jump straight to the quiz.The score should record correctly and cancel any error.